Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday once again!


Friday Friday Friday…what am I going to do with you? Well of course all of you already know that it’s Friday. Which is the best day of the weekend not of the week itself; see because the week and the weekend are two different times for me. The week of course is for work, and the weekend is for relaxation. Now for those of you who read our blogs on a constant basis I do apologize for the absence of my blogs. It’s been a busy couple of weeks and the office has been really hectic, along with my home life. Anyways getting back to it… see Friday is the best day of the weekend, but as for the week days, I’d say that Wednesday is the best day off the week. I guess it has a lot to do with the fact that Wednesday is the halfway mark or the midpoint in the week. Which would mean to me that Monday which is the beginning of the week is over with, and Friday is close to making its appearance. Even though I don’t really do much on the weekend because most of the time I’m really tired, it still leaves me room to sleep in as much as I possibly can. Although most of the time I never really get that chance, either because I get woken up by someone in my house, or I wake up automatically due to me being used to waking up early for work.
Ok so about this past week. It’s been very hectic, with every one of us in the office running around doing different things. As everyone already knows I am currently the news broadcaster on our show the Buckstopsherelive, and now I am currently cross-training with my boss Jonathan on consulting. This is a brand spanking new experience for me, a definite challenge I would say, and it requires a lot of hard work, energy, and most definitely patience. You have to learn how to be assertive in every aspect; you need to make your voice be known among the people that you are meeting with. You have to learn how to trust more in people, and more importantly trust more in yourself. You have to train yourself how to not be scared of big numbers “money wise”, and to help others not to be scared also. This is my second newest challenge and I am so excited about the experience I am about to endure. It’s a topic that I am not familiar with, but one that I soon will be quite involved in. Keep me in your prayers, as I will keep you in mine.