Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well hello all!!!


Well hello all!!! So nice to be back, by the way please excuse my absence in blog entries. I’ve been caught up in a couple of things for work. Speaking of work, a lot has been going on actually. We are currently preparing for our first evaluation which will take place on Friday, of this week. Hopefully that goes over well; also I am cross-training in a couple of things which I’m not really willing to discuss at this point in time. I’ll fill you in on those situations later when I find out more. For those of you who don’t know, and for those of you who already know from tuning into our broadcast, myself and Fred Szeto (my father), have been doing the radio show by ourselves lately. It’s been going very well considering it has been just the two of us, and we enjoy it very much. Our ratings have been showing good results, and our listening audience have been enjoying our discussions. I was so glad when I was updated on how we were doing on the show, and to know that we were doing well makes me feel so relieved. It is difficult coping with the fact that people do actually listen, and thinking over and over again about whether people really do enjoy listening or not. It’s nerve racking and it’s so difficult to deal with. To think that there are thousands of people out there throughout the world that listen to your show, and criticize you on everything that takes place, is a handful and a mindful. You get nervous, anxious, and frustrated about the whole situation. But in due time you learn to get used to the fact that people are going to state their opinion, and let you know in pure honesty, including co-workers, technicians, etc. It’s inevitable and you can’t escape it, the most you can do is accept all of what people say, eat it up like candy, and run with it. Anyway if your not listening to our show between 5:00 and 6:00, your missing out on some great information and advice ,when it comes to business. So if you ever have time, tune in and see what you think. Until next time be safe, peace lol.