Friday, September 21, 2007

Relationships


There is a saying “you do not mix business with pleasure” and in some instances it is very true. I have seen business partners who have had their hearts broken because they have gotten too close relationship wise to another business partner. When circumstances cause one of the partners to leave or become silent it is like the break up of a marriage, a person will feel like there is a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in the middle of his/her heart and it takes a long while for it to fill back up. I never knew how those types of relationships felt like until just recently and let me tell you it feels a lot worse than what I have just described. It’s going to take a long time before I get over these feelings of abandonment that have totally consumed me.