Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Cost of Ignorance


For many people the cost of ignorance could be measured in time or money mismanaged. One would like to think a lesson is learned from that mistake but never forget what the title of this piece is, “The Cost of Ignorance!” During my life I have learned some serious life lessons because of my ignorance in certain areas and the lack of application thereof. Whenever I want to expand my content I must first enlarge my context. Life is funny like that! In order to grow in experience you must have a source of interest. That same source of interest will reveal your ignorance in and around the subject matter. I guess one of the biggest questions one must ask him/herself is are you willing to be ignorant temporarily in order to be wise later. I certainly am willing and I hope you will be too.