Friday, July 27, 2007

Difficulties


Hello all, Happy Friday!! I’m so very glad that it’s Friday considering the difficult week that just passed. It was actually not that bad but when you have a mixture of difficulties when it comes to work and your personal life, it makes it hard to concentrate on any one thing. I would come home and be worried about work, than I would come to work and be worried about home. I know I’m not the only one, I mean I’m pretty sure everyone tends to have this problem once in a while right? See work hasn’t been bad as in I don’t like it, maybe the better word to use would be challenging. Yes so work has been a challenge, and I have to work on skills within myself that I’ve never really worked on before. Hopefully towards the end of myself mastering what I am currently working on I wont be as worried as I currently am. But until then I am going to worry away. I will not give up just because it’s not easy, plus I really enjoy what I do. This is only the beginning, and more things, great things, have yet to come.
As for home, well I won’t get into detail about that. Let’s just say that my significant other just likes to make things really difficult for me. Let me tell you never put yourself in a situation where you are having another person take care of your issues for you. It never works out, besides that the only person who can fix your issues for you is “you”. Don’t make the person that you love be heavy hearted with the burdens of your issues. Respect them, appreciate them, and love them as much as you possibly can, because you never know how long you’ll be able to keep them. Or you’ll never know, until that day comes, that because you didn’t nourish them with the respect, appreciation, and love that they deserve, that they’re already long gone.