Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jonathan Keese (Those You Must Not Disappoint)

Every man on top soon becomes someone's gem. You will have secret admirers and some would even make public declarations about you. They will move their tent and pitch it next to yours just to see you. I will come back to these ones later, but there are some I intend to bring to your heart, and these are those who were there with you from the beginning. You did not just become their emerald whey you got the championship, but they found you to be who you are before becoming what you are. They have loved and accepted you before the time of fame, and far before others came to know and accept you. They saw friendship before championship, so you must not let them down.

As a talk show host, I always think of my numerous followers and admirers all over the globe, as a result of which I pray to God to uphold me and deliver me from evil. I have let down followers before and the experience I had and the backlash was horrible. Do you know some people can backslide if you backslide? They can feel that if someone like you falls away, how then can they stand the same test that befell you.